MEME Rough Draft
MEME: Rough Draft
Derek McGannon
10/6/21
IDEA:
The point behind this meme is to shed light on how ironic one of High Point's Rules are. There is a five hundred dollar fine per limb placed in an HPU fountain. This is ironic because one of High Point's most respected traditions is for seniors to place their hand in the water fall fountain behind Slane. While there is no fine for this specific fountain, I thought that it would be funny to see it as a money waterfall or a scam. Nido and his business partners making money off of tricking kids into committing a finable offense and one day he is going to collect.
So far:
So far I have two layers of quick selected Dr. Qubein and Mr. Wozniak and placed them to have a conversation. I have also added layers of for the text. I made sure to make both cutouts smart images so I can edit them later for the meme's final product.
What's Next:
Next comes the perfecting process. I will be making my smart images of the president and Steve Wozniak better by perfecting the selection of their cutouts, especially for Steve because his original background was a similar color to his shirt and made quick selection difficult. Next comes the lighting of the smart images and resizing them. I want to make it look fairly realistic but still corny. They need to fit in the entire image while also looking life size. They also need to have the same vibrance and lighting on them so it looks like they are in the same room. I will also be changing the wording of the caption, to what I am not sure, but I will find the most comical way to word it.

Comments
Post a Comment