Blog 04: Heal Thyself
Derek McGannon
Blog 04
10/27/2021
What's New
I started this healing process trying to fit Nido and Steve into the right places but it was not working becuase steve's smart object was wider and nidos was taller. I also noticed that Nido was grainy because I had to zoom in to use his cutout. I decided to use better and higher resolution images with more pixels to work with.
I cleaned up the edges so my quick select tool did not have the backgrounds bleeding through. I went a little farther and added text bubbles to clean up the flow of the meme and make it more of a comical discussion between both businessmen. I reformated the money into different areas but I plan to do more with that before the final project
What's Next
I plan to blend the books in Nido's right hand with his jacket so they disappear. Its a slight intrusion and would cause a distraction if left in the final image (Waterhouse, 2017). I also plan to make some of the +$500 texts look 3D by placing it a little behind the waterfall and into some of the students hands. I want to add either a finger pointer in Nido's hand and or a ring to nido's left hand.
Comments
Post a Comment